Monday 13 February 2012

Welcome, A fresh Start! :)

Hello Everyone and welcome to my blog,

Most of you know me as itunez as that is my old account. However, as you can probably tell by the title, I have decided to start fresh, so, I made a new account on chobots and on blogger and im raring to go so lets get started :D
First things im loooking for new authors!
Fill in this form and comment your answers-
Chobots Name-
Chobots Age-
Why you want to be an author-
What would you post about-

Answer these questions and in a few days I will pick new authors XD

~Explorer
Hover On

7 comments:

  1. Trillionaire
    14
    Because I can keep a awesome blog with awesome posts
    I would posts updates and tutorials to new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My username is hunter
    I am 0 on chobots, because I started fresh!
    I am trying to create my own blog so this will help me make a awesome blog!
    I would post useful information pictures updates new items and new staff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name:Rachet775
    Age:113
    Because i wanna put some news or updates for this blog

    I will post about the updates and its all related to cho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Name:ReeBook(Lava)
    Chobots Age:98
    I want to be author because I want to help with news.
    i will post just important eveniments and updates from chobots.net

    Thanks!
    Reebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fixed ONE
    - Trillionaire
    - Old chobot is 79 new is 8
    -Becuase i can Help every chobot who needs it
    -I will post recent updates and tutorials to new stuff

    ReplyDelete